By partnering with us financially, you are helping to meet an urgent and unmet need in our community. Together, with your support, we can literally change children's lives, (and their family's), by giving them meaningful and lasting "HOPE FOR TODAY, TOMORROW, AND ETERNITY!"
CURRENT CRITICAL NEEDS:
We are temporarily leasing space at The ROC Center. Funds are needed to remodel our own building in Wellington Heights so we can grow to serve more children.
3 Ways to Donate Financially
1. Stock Donations
2. PayPal Giving Fund: (no fees!) Click the button below
3. Venmo: Go to your Venmo app, use @SonshineEarlyChildhoodAcademy
4. Any Veridian Credit Union - *Be sure to put "SECA Donation" and your name in the memo or ask them to note this on the deposit. Otherwise, we will not know who the donation is from.
5. Mail a check to: SonShine Early Childhood Academy
1202 10th St. SE
Cedar Rapids, IA. 52401
Please prayerfully consider if God is calling you to partner with purpose for SonShine. Our services are desperately needed in our community.
Volunteers play a critical role in helping to meet the wholistic developmental needs of young children. They need you! Tell us how you would like to volunteer by clicking the "Contact Us" button below. We will contact you with more information.
* Please note all volunteers who will have direct access to
children will be required to have a background checks prior to
serving. SonShine will pay for this. Please contact the director.